Blaauwberg Hotel | Family Room for Kitesurf Holiday
Blaauwberg Beach Hotel, at a glance
- High-rise building located on the beachfront, opposite Blouberg kite/wind/surfing beach
- 4-star hotel with a 5-star panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Table Mountain and Robben Island
- New hotel opened in November 2018 with luxuriously furnished rooms
- Pool area with stunning Table Mountain views and 3 pools
- Choose between 140 sea facing rooms, family rooms and one-bedroom suites
The Sea Facing Family Room is very spacious and offers stunning views. With 3 different pools, of which one is dedicated for the kids, Blaauwberg Beach Hotel is probably the best hotel in Cape Town for a family kitesurfing holiday. Family Room can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 11 on sleeper couches. It features a king bed with high quality linen. Room has a very modern design with luxury fittings and the semi-open plan bathroom. That means the toilet has a frosted glass door but is not completely separated from the room.
Room facilities: air-conditioning, secure underground parking, Wi-Fi, complimentary toiletries, in-room safe (laptop size), bar fridge, international electrical outlet, tea/coffee facilities, HD TV with satellite channels (DSTV), desk, iron and ironing board, makeup mirror & lighting, hair dryer and robe. Prices are based on one person for Room Only, additional guests and breakfast incur an additional cost.
Looking for more options? Check other Blaauwberg Beach Hotel rooms.