Blaauwberg Hotel | Family Room for Kitesurf Holiday
Blaauwberg Beach Hotel, at a glance
- High-rise building located on the beachfront, opposite Blouberg kite/wind/surfing beach
- 4-star hotel with a 5-star panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Table Mountain and Robben Island
- New hotel opened in November 2018 with luxuriously furnished rooms
- Pool area with stunning Table Mountain views and 3 pools
- Choose between 140 sea facing rooms, family rooms and one-bedroom suites
The Sea Facing Family Room is very spacious and offers stunning views. With 3 different pools, of which one is dedicated for the kids, Blaauwberg Beach Hotel is probably the best hotel in Cape Town for a family kitesurfing holiday. Family Room can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 11 on sleeper couches. It features a king bed with high quality linen. Room has a very modern design with luxury fittings and the semi-open plan bathroom. That means the toilet has a frosted glass door but is not completely separated from the room.
Room facilities: air-conditioning, secure underground parking, Wi-Fi, complimentary toiletries, in-room safe (laptop size), bar fridge, international electrical outlet, tea/coffee facilities, HD TV with satellite channels (DSTV), desk, iron and ironing board, makeup mirror & lighting, hair dryer and robe. Prices are based on one person, there are additional charges for extra people.
Looking for more options? Check other Blaauwberg Beach Hotel rooms.