Exciting travel updates-Zanzibar is ready to welcome you back!
Tanzania has reopened for tourism. Beautiful white sand beaches of Zanzibar, Tanzania’s kitesurfing mecca are waiting you to explore them.
Important travel restrictions and booking information:
- There is no mandatory quarantine and negative COVID-19 test is not necessary for travelers.
- You will only be checked at the airport for COVID-19 symptoms by measuring the temperature.
- Major airlines are flying again, including Turkish Airlines, KLM, Qatar Airways and Emirates.
- Only 30% of total amount is charged when confirming the booking.
Currently not all of properties on KiteBnB have reopened for bookings. Therefore for pre-booking questions get in touch with KiteBnB Travel Advisors. Here we’re presenting some of beachfront guest houses and hotels in Paje, Jambiani and Kiwengwa. They are opened, we have personally visited them and they offer the best prices for KiteBnB guests!
Savera Beach Houses in Jambiani
- Small privately owned boutique hotel, right at the kite beach with kitesurfing school next door
- Couples dream – perfect intimate size with only six bungalows.
- Exceptional and personalised service with a luxury touch, breakfast included
Mahali Zanzibar beachfront hotel in Paje
- Zanzibar experience with First World comfort, breakfast included
- Perfect beachfront location, in the center of all action in Paje, and next to kite center Zanzibar
- Rooms are spacious, air-conditioned and there are family rooms for 4 people
Surfescape Beachfront Apartments in Kiwengwa
- The residence features self catering apartments with double bedroom and two apartments have two double bedrooms.
- You’ll enjoy a private beach area, air-conditioned accommodation with a free WiFi and private 60sqm terrace.
- Ideal for friends, families, or couples who want to enjoy the island away from crowded resorts.