Social Media Community Manager
KiteBnB is a travel tech startup looking for Social Media Community Manager. Launched in 2015 as an online accomodation marketplace for kitesurfers and windsurfers, KiteBnB provides travellers with properties in four price ranges: Budget, Standard, Premium and Luxury. You will be leading our social media marketing and you’ll have a key influence in shaping the brand, promoting our destinations, handpicked properties and Travel Advisors. We’re about to launch Zanzibar as our fourth kitesurfing destination.
As part of KiteBnB team, you will align our marketing strategies with other relevant departments. We are looking for people who embody our core values: trust, optimism, creativity, collaboration, honesty, passion, hard-working and integrity.
We need your help and you’ll be responsible to:
- Create exciting content on Facebook, Instagram and Youtube
- Work closely with influencers in kitesurfing/windsurfing industry, sports brands, photographers and media
- Act as the brand voice across our social platforms to engage, identify with our audience and answer questions to drive authentic connection, brand loyalty and organic follower growth
- Run, monitor, measure and report on paid for social media marketing campaigns with the objectives to increase bookings and increase our following
- Shape company brand, drive growth, buzz and positive sentiment around the brand
- Engage in conversations in all relevant forums and community groups
Our ideal candidate:
- Has experience in creating content and building social media strategy
- Has experience in managing organic and paid social media campaigns on Facebook and Instagram, and social management tools
- Is fluent in English. Bonus points for additional language – German, French or Spanish.
- Should be visually orientated with at least basic design skills (advanced skills preferred) and video creation skills
- Has excellent writing skills and needs to be able to write in the tone of the brand
- Is highly motivated and proactive
- Is independent and creative, problem-solver
- Is passionate about outdoor lifestyle and watersports
- Can create content outside of a standard M-F work week and respond to every question, complaint within a timely manner
Experience in travel industry and working with influencers is a plus, but not a condition. Love for travel is a must!
Position is part time in the beginning with ability to work remotely. Please send your CV or Linkedin Profile together with short motivational letter to email@example.com until 15th September 2019. We thank all candidates for their interest and we will reach out only to shortlisted applicants that will be invited for interview.