New KiteBnB is online – Win a free stay during the King of the Air 2019 competition in Cape Town!
It´s finally done!
Sep 28, 2018. We are excited to present the new KiteBnB website that brings our new concept. The goal is to provide the best possible travel experience for you. Hence, we focus on the world’s best kitesurfing spots and best in class hosts and properties. And how could it be any different than starting with Cape Town!
Destination manager, verified properties and no booking fees
Our destination manager created an inventory of handpicked accommodations for different budgets. We have visited every property and talked to each and every host in person. Cape Town’s most suited kitesurfing accommodations are waiting for you. All you have to do is check our portfolio and make a booking. If you need any pre-booking support by our travel experts use the chat or call us.
Stay for free during King of the Air 2019!
Join our contest and win a free stay during “King of the Air”.
You guys have been waiting patiently for the KiteBnB re-launch.
That´s great and we want to thank you with a small gift:
We give away a beautiful beachfront apartment for two people for one week.
Here is what you can get:
- Beautiful two bedroom apartment
- Stay directly on the Blouberg beachfront
- Watch the Red Bull KOTA 2019 action from your balcony
- Free stay for two persons from 1 to 8 February 2019
How it works
- You must be a kite- or windsurfer
- Invite other kite- or windsurfers only to join the contest
- Make sure you can stay in Cape Town from 1-8 February during King of The Air 2019 competition
- Click “Join the contest”
- Enter your Email, join and get access to the leaderboard.
- Check your inbox and verify your Email address! Only verified users can score
- Invite & share! The more friends you invite and the more active you are on social media, the higher you will climb up the leaderboard.
You can check the leaderboard at any time. No raffle, no gambling. The best competitor wins!
See you in Cape Town!
Pascal from KiteBnB